Thursday 13 December 2012

premier league fans have you heard the latest news?

Question by OPTIMUS Baggy.....In His PRIME..!!: premier league fans have you heard the latest news? 11 men have just been raped at St.James Park. police are investigating the situation, and they're surprised that it's not Newcastle for the first time. I work for BSM and now my wife thinks I'm teaching the owner of Aston Villa to drive. She overheard me on the phone telling my mate I had a randy learner in my car all day Liverpool head off to France to play Toulouse in europa league. Makes a change from them playing to lose in the premier league . BBC News: Jamie Oliver diet show wins Emmy award Giving Jamie Oliver an emmy? That's like hiring Emile Heskey as a hitman. Why do i like to see lesbians kissing? Two mouths that are not talking. !!! In hindsight, when my missus asked me to buy her a new set of scales, telling her the weigh-bridge is only round the corner probably wasn't the best answer. FQ whats your best football joke ? Best answer:

Answer by Kevin
:O

What do you think? Answer below!
Read more... http://manusupporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment