Sunday 30 December 2012

Manu or Spurs fans who's the most loyal?

Question by terry h: Manu or Spurs fans who's the most loyal? I'd say Spurs fans are, at least they've got the guts to come on here win or lose. Where are the Man u supporters? if they had won, this forum would be non stop threads about how great they are. Where r yer.. where r yer. you know it's gonna be like this all season when one of our teams win / lose, so I have to get my oar in because I know we'll get stick sometime this season, so just enjoy it when you win and take it on the chin when you lose. Max W.. Roy Keene ? Chopra? I'm a gooner so what are you on about? Best answer:

Answer by Red Ricky
I'd say that on average Spurs fans would have to be more loyal. That being said, there are MANY loyal and legitimate Man U fans, but Man U attracts a lot of bandwagon fans because they have so many famous players and are very well known. However, most of those kinds of fans aren't true fans, and if Man U had a few off years those fans would be onto whatever team is doing better.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more... http://manusupporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment