Thursday 16 May 2013

David Beckham is to retire from football at the end of this season after an ...

David Beckham is to retire from football at the end of this season after an ... "If you had told me as a young boy I would have played for and won trophies with my boyhood club Manchester United, proudly captained and played for my country over 100 times and lined up for some of the biggest clubs in the world, I would have told ... Read more on BBC News

Rio Ferdinand: Manchester United defender retires from England The Manchester United player, 34, who won 81 caps, said he wants to concentrate on his club career. "After a great deal of thought, I have decided the time is right to retire from international football," he said. Read more on BBC News


Read more... http://manusupporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment