Thursday 7 March 2013

100

Check out these man utd players photos images:

100 man utd players photos
Image by Bruce Stokes Today was a lovely sunny day in Coventry and I wanted to bring out the light and vibrancy that this day brought out. We got to Memorial Park fairly early on but you could already see that the park and ride car park was starting to fill up. Before long there were lots of families around and there was a general buzz of happiness in the air. Sue was at work for the morning so Sorrel and myself went to the park to get in some footie. I played in goal for the most part as Liverpool and for whatever reason, Sorrel chose Rooney - then Man Utd when he got substituted? Somehow Liverpool lost 8-2 to Man Utd but I guess that was due to me being in goal and Sorrel playing as 8 outfield players shooting at me! Having said that, I'm not sure I did lose as I had Reina, Cavalieri, Gerrard, Johnson and Kyrgiakos sent off so I'm calling match abandoned. My hundredth photo of the year was taken after this while Sorrel was practising her roller-blading. It needed to be colourful and these flowers provided the ideal backdrop to the shot


Read more... http://manusupporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment