Tuesday 12 February 2013

Q&A: I believe it is time to introduce a 'hawk-eye' system and goal-line technology into the game ?

Question by Harvinder Singh Tohra: I believe it is time to introduce a 'hawk-eye' system and goal-line technology into the game ? In the light of the farcical events that transpired yesterday - I believe we need this technology asap. Mark Clattenburg is unfit to referee the 'big games' in my honest opinion - I believe that we would have at best, drawn at home against Man Utd. I am angered by yesterdays events. Nonetheless I feel we, the boys in blue, the Blue London Army will March forwards on our quest for the Barclays Premier League Title - Roberto Di Matteo is no chump - Abra will back him even more in the January Transfer Window - wait and see. We will further strengthen our already iron-willed multi-talented squad of world beaters. We will get our revenge when we travel to Old Trafford later next year. Thats a promise. Best answer:

Answer by Joe
Totally agree with the technology bit. I think the ref thing is a bit silly, im pretty sure players swear at the refs 24/7, but as soon as a ref mentions a swearword it becomes big news? Officials were listening to a live feed of what he was saying, so i doubt anything extreme was said. You have to accept that people make mistakes. The linesmen cant rewind the game and replay it in slow motion like the commentators do.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more... http://manusupporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment