Tuesday 9 July 2013

Why do I keep seeing fans of other clubs talking about what goes on in the Liverpool forums?

Question by Dan: Why do I keep seeing fans of other clubs talking about what goes on in the Liverpool forums? I have seen this a few times on here now and just wondered why rival fans go to all the trouble of signing up or searching out forums from clubs they claim to dislike Or is it some more yahoo answers bullshite again. Dont know about you but I dont tend to search out man utd or everton forums I worry more about what my own team does Best answer:

Answer by ▐▀▀▼▀▀▌ ►kevin k◄ ▐▄▄▲▄▄▌
i use forums of many teams so i can talk about any i want and tbh Dan Liverpool fans on forums are seriously delusional Liverpool, Spurs and Newcastle delusional and am not lying here

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more... http://manusupporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment